waw has to many hackers

so many hackers in world at war you cant een find a good game

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

How to File a Complaint

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It was bound to happen.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yea that is why i gave up on it they need to do something about it.. It's by Tyrench anyways not that fun

Sorry this didn't help.

@Temhotabot, filing a  complaint won't do anything. It might ban 1 user, but then there 10 more modder to replace the user.

I bought the WaW Map Pack 3 the other day before all the hacks started to pick up, and it's probably the worst money I've ever spent. The hacks started, and then the game just got um-playable. I find it funny that how on PS3 there's barley any hackers at all on WaW, maybe every 1/30 matches will have one. But even then, it seems a helluva lot better than the 360, which seems impossible to find a legit game.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="csf101"]

@Temhotabot, filing a  complaint won't do anything. It might ban 1 user, but then there 10 more modder to replace the user.[/quote]

This is the mentality that got the community in trouble in the first place. People somehow don't think it is their responsibility to file a complaint against the modders/cheaters. They think that it is up to MS to find them and take care of them. Well, just like with real life law enforcement officers the XBL PET can not be everywhere all the time. That is why they gave us the tools to report these types of players. If you aren't reporting them when you encounter them then you are not a part of the solution but a part of the problem.

[quote user="csf101"]

I bought the WaW Map Pack 3 the other day before all the hacks started to pick up, and it's probably the worst money I've ever spent. The hacks started, and then the game just got um-playable. I find it funny that how on PS3 there's barley any hackers at all on WaW, maybe every 1/30 matches will have one. But even then, it seems a helluva lot better than the 360, which seems impossible to find a legit game.

[/quote]

The Game Developer is the sole entity responsible for making sure their games are mod/cheat free. The only thing MS can do is punish the players for using those mods/cheats while on XBL. But if the GD doesn't take care of the actual problem MS's efforts will be in vain and the problem will never go away.

If more people would direct the blame towards the correct responsible company maybe things would have been taken care of by now, but everyone seems intent on blaming MS for everything that goes wrong. The community is as much to blame as the Game Developer for the way things are now in those games.

Sorry this didn't help.

My suggestion is to stop buying call of duty games, when mw3 comes out are they going to stop supporting cod4 and mw2? Probably, so the cycle continues. I report every booster and every hacker my team comes across, there are just too many of them. *** to see you in a good honest game.

HamAR15

Sorry this didn't help.

The Game Developer is the sole entity responsible for making sure their games are mod/cheat free. The only thing MS can do is punish the players for using those mods/cheats while on XBL. But if the GD doesn't take care of the actual problem MS's efforts will be in vain and the problem will never go away.

If more people would direct the blame towards the correct responsible company maybe things would have been taken care of by now, but everyone seems intent on blaming MS for everything that goes wrong. The community is as much to blame as the Game Developer for the way things are now in those games.

Sorry this didn't help.