Watch the Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360) ratings

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/battlefield-3

There's only one review out so far (as of October 24: 10 p.m. Mountain Time) and there's bound to be more released overnight.

Let's see how it fairs for the Xbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A lot of the same bugs that plagued the beta are still there... Good job DICE!

Two reviews out now. lol

I planned on getting this game after work today... But after watching youtube vids of multiplayer, All it seems to be is CAMPERS PARADISE... Guess  I will stick with MW3 after all.....Thank god for youtube, cuz i dont have 60+ dollars to waste

Well, I expect just as many campers in Modern Warfare 3.

Hopefully things like Recon Pro will counter them somehow.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[/quote]agreed but its alot more action in MW,  so campers dont seem as bad as this....And I watch a vid for about 3 minutes for a kill

Eight critics.

Score of 83.

[quote user="Bunionz"]

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[/quote]agreed but its alot more action in MW,  so campers dont seem as bad as this....And I watch a vid for about 3 minutes for a kill

[/quote]

There are going to be "campers" in any Game, you learn to adapt to it. There's a huge difference though in BF Games, first time a camper kill me so be it. Second time, I don't even go near that position and simply hit him with a Tank round from a mile away...

lol silly campers.

Well if you compare BF3 to both Mw2 and Black Ops on metacritic, even though the popular game critics gave higher scores the user reviews are lower compared to BF3 across all platforms (xbox,ps3, and pc)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

The critics are doing the same thing ad they did to Homefront. They praise the multiplayer and then bash the single player like crazy and then reflect the lower score to the faults of the singe player.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

There are going to be "campers" in any Game, you learn to adapt to it. There's a huge difference though in BF Games, first time a camper kill me so be it. Second time, I don't even go near that position and simply hit him with a Tank round from a mile away...

lol silly campers.

[/quote]My problem with campers has nothing to do with being killed by them. Just now while playing rush, I was in a squad with three randoms. We were the attacking team. The ENTIRE match, all three of them sat in their own little tents at various corners of the map "sniping". Not even in line of sight of the objectives. Needless to say, we lost.