Watch out for Blue Flame Helmet scams.

Today while playing MP on Halo Reach. People have sent messages to me asking if I want a Blue Flame Helmet. They Will tell you they Have an iPhone and can logg you in real quick if you give them your gamer tag and pass word. DON'T DO IT! They will tell you to hurry up because the time to get the helmet is almost up. Be careful and protect yourselves.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Goodgrl96"]

LOL that sounds so fun to do because when I want to be I can be so professional... I would love to fool them LOL

[/quote]

LOL it is fun. however, my inner troll begins to quite literally come out and i tell the people to stfu cause their either stupid or annoying. or both.

@ Lord Sion45

I wish I could hear everyone expression when they see my bungie name plate,but  my dad and my stupid settings.....  I would love to mess with some 10 year olds telling them I am a bungie employee :)

@ LF HyFeariuM how do you get the desktop Iphone...... could you provide a link please

luckily enough, i have family members who have Iphones, so i just used theirs to get my Blue Flames, Bungie nameplate, and Star nameplate. i noticed that all the trash talk tends to stop now that i use the Bungie nameplate.

You can get it without an iphone, just download a free desktop iphone and download it there.

LOL that sounds so fun to do because when I want to be I can be so professional... I would love to fool them LOL

Or you could just wait for bungie day...Bad thing is, the people that need this warning will never see it.

Sorry, here is one you can read.

img24.imageshack.us/.../messagecenterxboxcom130.png

since my iphone is in repairs I just graved my brother's and used it to get the flames and all that stuff, but sure as heck gonna download the app on mine as soon as I get it

and I also got asked if I was a bungie employee but simply told them the truth, also got a friend request and I accepted it but it was because we worked good as a team