Watch Dogs

Can't help but compare to GTA since its the other open world game iv played and watch dogs just doesn't cut it.. No shooting from car.. Driving isn't the same .. No houses.. No customization ..

thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you see that's your mistake your comparing it to GTA and you shouldn't, just to point out there are safe houses for you to use, driving was never going to be the same after all its a completely different developer the no shooting from car does not matter because there are so many other things you can do from the car (hacking traffic lights or raising bridges) but if you have to compare how do you come to the conclusion that it does not cut it when its the superior game?

There's always that one guy who doesn't like a game because it's not the same as a different game. If I want to play GTA, I'll go play GTA.

Different names,different games....Hopefully.

Not need to have 2 GTA,one is enough.

@Sword_StyIe you took the words right out of my mouth. Well said!

I like the game.  I like the stealth aspect that the few missions I've done require.

The hacking during chases and whatnot is pretty cool too.

I have not played Watch Dogs yet, but I don't want this game to be another GTA. 

Ubisoft is going hard with Uplay. On Trials Fusion I would just skip the sign in every time I played because Like last gen I was not interested.

But on Watchdogs if you dont create a uplay account you don't get all kind of stuff like online free roam.

I have to admit I had no interest in this game. My son traded in some games to get it. I tried it out and am very pleasantly surprised. I completely dig this game.

Yea after playing it a little more I'm also liking it. How do i check what song is playing when I'm in the car? A cool song is on now and i want to save it

Shazam