Watch Dogs

Launching later this year on all consoles according to an article up on game informer i just hope it lives up to all the hype it got at E3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

mmk

What game is this...?

a new ip from ubisoft

Based on the gameplay footage I've seen, I can tell this game is going to be amazing. This is definitely one of my most anticipated games this year.

The demo of it shown at E3 looks very slick.

As with all of these developer play-through's though, when I try to play it as cool and easily as the dev did, I fail miserably.

Looking forward to it though. I'd say it's probably my most anticipated game this year next to GTA V and 2K Games WWE release. 

We all have been down this road before............looks great, highly anticipated due to the demo yet once released it will not be what we thought it would be.  Too many games have proven this and while I too am looking forward to this game, I hope for the best but will expect the worst, it's sad I have this attitude now, boo on me!

[quote user="Yo Def"]

We all have been down this road before

[/quote]Yes. Yes we have. Looks great. Highly anticipated due to the demo. And once it's released, it's as amazing as I knew it would be. It must suck for you that you can't trust your own judgement. Fortunately, I don't have that problem.

We just got the poster information package details in at my GameStop, but still no exact release date and still not pre-orderable yet. We're assuming something will be announced Tuesday with bonuses for pre-ordering.

I think it can be good, not sure if it will be worth buying on release, ubisoft has had a pretty bad track record recently.