wasting money.

Is there a list I can refer to about games that will not download outside of the US?

here is my problem. I live in the bahamas and have had gold for almost 4 years. over that time I have bought tuns of game content between three profiles. I was interested in buying 2k12 so I got 1600 plus 800 microsoft points yesterday to make up the download cost and then I got "not available in your current location" I have had problems with apps not working like last fm and netflix, but I never had a problem downloading games. (just downloaded LA NIORE last month) I realized that mw3 was on sale and i'd just eed 800 more points to mak it happen. S I just added 800 more. and concidering I buy cod map packs for mw3 and mw2 with no problem, I thought the game it self to would be no problem. I was wrong "not available in your current location" once again.

My problem isn't that some content may not be available to me (though I think it IS messed up)

my problem is I'm not being informed that I can't buy these games until I have got the MS points to get um. so I'd appreciate it if I could have somethng to refer to before going all in on non refundable ms points that have no value to me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you have a US account then you can access/purchase any content on that Marketplace when you are in the US. When you move outside of the US and take your US account with you then you leave things up to chance as depending on the region you move to may or may not allow you to access/purchase Marketplace content with your US account.

To see what content is available in your region you would need to create a region specific account and that will show you what content is available from your current location.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.