was playing call of duty world at war nazi zombies and somebody modded without me knowing

ok so i was playing nazi zombies on der rise and at the beginning of the match i noticed that the teleporter was lighting up. i realised that somebody was activating the teleporters but before i could turn off my console i got the an achievement for activating all the teleporters. is there anyway i can get this acheivement removed? i don't want to get banned because i get blamed for moding when i didn't. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They can not reset just 1. If you truly did nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this can truly be annoying as you cannot stop this and most of the time you do not know about this , but there is a good thing , you could not control what was happening in the game he could have froze you etc and gone and done it or done it whilst your game was loading and also , you did what is advised to do when this happens , just take it as a free gift that you only ever get once , just work hard for your other acheivments

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.