Was I hacked..?

Have only turned to Xbox from PS3 in the recent couple of weeks as my 2 mates have been on Xbox for years and finally converted me so we can do some online gaming on COD4, they said it was one of the best and I thought f**k for 7 quid pre-owned why the hell not so we could have a good laugh and all... Anyways back to the story, signed off last night level 14 or so no problems apart from when I started up this morning and BAM LEVEL ONE, CAN'T CREATE A CLASS, NO NOTHING... can someone answer me WTF has happened...? Feeling pretty damn let down after not long leaving PS

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You may have been deranked, or  could have just been a glitch.. Do you have negative experience?

Yes,world at war is a mess.

-

mw2 and 3 have some prestige lobbies but not de-ranking ones

-

both black ops are ok as far as i know, but still have the lag switchers,boosters and rapid fire controllers users like most fps games

Does this happen on any of the other COD's for Xbox before I decide to go out and waste my money on them?

Yes you have been de-ranked and there is nothing you can do to fix it.

-

The ps3 version of the game is exactly the same, except if you get de-ranked on there you can just create another account and carry on,without having to pay for gold time again.

-

I no longer buy gold and use my ps3 for online gaming, for reasons just like this.