Warrior United Recruiting 360/One

Hello there i am ObiJeff. I am the Clan Leader / Founder of Warrior United. We are currently recruiting for many games for both 360 and One. We would like to welcome you to check out our website at www.WarriorUnited.us  Before joining our clan you must be 17+ inorder to join. We hope you understand. We are a mature group of gamers. If you feel like asking any questions please feel free to post below. Here are some other details i can give you about our clan so you can make a choice.

Q) How long has your clan been around?

A) 10 + years

Q) When was Warrior United formed?

A) Clan was formed on December 14th 2004. Around the time of Halo 2.

Q) What games do you guys play as a clan?

A) For 360 we play, Battlefield 4, Grand theft Auto 5, Halo 4, World of Tanks, Gears of War 3. For One we play, Battlefield 4 and soon Titanfall.

Q) When i become a member of the clan what kinds of things can i see myself doing?

A) Once a member of the clan, you can earn rank, hold a clan job or duty, purchase clan items from our store - t-shirts ect. Having a blast playing with new friends.

There are some of the things that i have covered in this little Q & A. So if you think that Warrior United is meant for you. I will be sure to hear from some of you soon. See you on the Battlefield.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

bump

Anyone be interested in joining?