Warning in mw2 trailer holds true in 3?

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches. It's thirst cannot be quenched, until the last man standing has fallen. The world's men of action will look and wonder...how it came to this. You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."

Anyone want to put how long this game takes place after mw2? I say less then a month. as it looks like New york has no lights which means no emp.

Also i think this Makarov and he is still alive because of commander sheaperd was killed by price/soap. And their fore Soap and price will return but likly due to all the chaos will not be paid attiention as FBI Most wanted. Below are said in russain so we atleast know what nationaliy the main enemy is which means Makarov is the enemy. 

(One. Destroy the enemy's hope for victory)"

(Two. Use everything to your advantage)"

(Three. Use your enemy's weakness)"

(Four. Attack from an unexpected side)"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Chickeen Shaw"]

(Four. Attack from an unexpected side)"

[/quote]

well played justin bieber, well played.

that aside, very interesting.

Yeah, there will be a lot of familiar characters.

[quote user="Chickeen Shaw"]

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches. It's thirst cannot be quenched, until the last man standing has fallen. The world's men of action will look and wonder...how it came to this. You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."

Anyone want to put how long this game takes place after mw2? I say less then a month. as it looks like New york has no lights which means no emp.

[/quote]

Well from what I have read so far Is that MW3 will pick up moments after where MW2 ended.

I have no idea so I am going to take your word for it.