Warning, Do Not Watch A Vault Video "FAIL!"

Just a warning for everyone it looks like the hackers of MW3 were able to mod a vault file and have been passing it around to all their friends. If you are asked to view any vault video entitled "FAIL!" do not watch it. It will reset your rank to level 1 no prestige.

-

Anyone who also lurks on the callofduty.com/mw3 forums may have seen a thread about this. Hopefully it will be patched soon. But just a heads up for everyone! Stay safe and avoide vault videos for a while! Enjoy the double xp weekend.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for the heads up Dubstep.

good to know

thumbs up.

Thanks Dubstep

This happend to me too i just sended a email to infinity ward HOPE they can get my prestige back

thanks for the warning. It looks like the hacking has come.

It happen to me the other night 11:32. When my girlfriends son saw the same video. I know the guyz gamertag and his friend. I like knock out these hackers.

Can I post the hackers names here?

[quote user="Revhard808"]

Can I post the hackers names here?

[/quote]

Yea sure

Also watch for invites into Private lobbies from those you do not know. A friend of mine accepted an invite into a private Infected lobby and all his stats were immediately reset.

Why should'nt I. I got the proof.

If you do happen to go into one of these videos, DON'T go into a public lobby after. As soon as you get one kill your current rank will be saved and you will never get your prestige back.