Warning: Do NOT Assassinate Tebaggers!

I just assassinated one tonight and boy was he mad! He was being really aggressive with me throughout the remainder of the match. I noticed he just ignored everybody else that was shooting at him and focusing all his attention on me the entire time.

It's just a warning though. For those of you who are thinking of assassinating a teabagger, you probably shouldn't. If you do, he'll be so embarrassed he'll want to come after you and kill you. I know what most of you are already going to say. You're going to tell me that he's going to kill me even if I didn't assassinate him while he was in the middle of teabagging my teammate. I just noticed he was very aggressive with me after I assassinated him.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

screw them. let em eat cake...LOL

Next time, follow a teammate and let the agro come to you.  

I've never specifically targeted a person for stupid reason. If I ever target someone, it's usually because they have a weapon I want or they campin a spot I pass by frequently.

Ha! If he wanted to fool around in the middle of a battle, then he had it coming

I only target specific people when they talk smack or tea bag me excessively. That's hilarious though.

Then you win. No matter how many times he killed you. YOU  WON. Make a clip of you assassinating him or take a pic & upload it to file share. Send him a link to the image/clip and "U mad bro?"

Funny story never had it happen to me, but still is funny.

Here is the clip: www.bungie.net/.../FileDetails.aspx

You can only view it with Bungie Pro.

The more angry the player gets, the better your chances. I cant teabag anyways, my spartan doesn't have the equipment. laugh...

You should send in the video, probably would make the top "fail of the week".