Warhammer: Kill Team

Anyone picked up Warhammer: Kill Team yet? Is the full version any good? Thinking of buying it but want a little more information outside of what the demo offers, like gameplay length, upgrading, achievements, etc.

So let's here some opinions. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So no one has this yet?

I played through it this morning. Quite a good game. Took me about four and a half hours to complete campaign and the survival missions, but it's quite replayable as each character has different abilities and combat types. Plus a couple upgraded weapons each. Achievements aren't too hard.

I would of got it if it was an RTS but since it's not than maybe not

Def good, I am enjoying it but then again I like anything Warhammer.

its good, I just have not found a way to save a game once you reach a checkpoint, I think you have to finish each mission before you save so I've had to play the same first mission over and over.

I played the first level at a friends house, I thought it was really cool. I have  a biased opinion anyways since Im a big 40k fan.

So far, all 3 times I have tried to play it, it freezes up. But the Xbox is still running as I can access menus. Go figure.

Try deleting it and redownloading it. Might just be a bugged install. I bought it, but have no issues playing it at all. Great game for what it is.

If this game is any indication of how Space Marine is going to be then we are all in for a real great game.We need more Warhammer games IMO.

If only Space Marine was an RPG shooter as it was originally Promoted at. I was expecting something like Borderlands but much darker and grittier, the trailers now make it look more like GOW but with more humour.

I'm really on the fence, because I also recall original promo's mentioning 4 player co-op