Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine Demo Detailed

Brought to you by Joystiq.com.

"Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine will receive a demo later this month. THQ has announced that a demo for the upcoming Ork-slayer will arrive on PC and Xbox 360 on August 22. The PlayStation 3 version of the demo will arrive the following day, August 23.

The single-player demo will feature two levels, including a battle outside a munitions factory and "a taste of the exhilarating Jump Pack sequences." The press release also notes that players who pre-order Space Marine on Steam will receive early access to the title during the weekend of August 18 (not to mention a free copy of Darksiders). During the promotion, Steam will be offering a sale on bundled Warhammer 40,000 titles."

LINKY

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sweet. Will be nice to get a early taste.

I was going to post this info right now but you beat me LOL. The good is that i always check the first pages to not repeat the same info. Looking forward to play the demo . Although; i am planning to get it the next year.

Nice! I'm not familiar with the 40k universe, but this game certainly caught my eye...

The game is on my wishlist so I will play the demo to see if I have to delete it or just let it on my list.

I think it will be the last option, just let it on my wishlist.

Hopefully this will make the 40k universe proud.

So long as it's a far cry from Fire Warrior, I'll be very pleased. Everything they've shown off for the past few years looks great, and it's nice to see it dropping before the extremely crowded fall lineup too, and Relic has never disappointed me. That's right I even loved The Outfit!

I'm certainly looking forward to the demo since THQ said copies wouldn't be getting sent out for a few weeks yet. Can't wait to smash me some Orks

looking forward to this one.

[quote user="xTheGunslingerx"]

So long as it's a far cry from Fire Warrior...

[/quote]I actually enjoyed that game.

Looking forward to this after the arcade game too. It was nice to see a twist other than "Chaos did it".