Warface beta sign ups

If anyone's interested in trying Crytek's free-to-play game Warface sign ups are available in the marketplace under the F2P tab.Looks pretty good from what I've seen.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 20, 2018 Views 330 Applies to:

Yep, already signed up as well. Looks like a good game. Thanks for the info thow,,,,

[quote user="HailofSteel"]

If anyone's interested in trying Crytek's free-to-play game Warface sign ups are available in the marketplace under the F2P tab.Looks pretty good from what I've seen.

[/quote]Viperineleech7

hi can any1 help me. iv signed up 2 the Warface Closed Beta but i havent recieved the redeem code 2 download the game. can any1 tell me why because my friend signed up 2 it the same time as me and he has had his code.

Ive signed up for WARFACE but did not receive any email or code to download it to my Xbox please help.

wo muss ich den code eingeben?

Ive signed up for WARFACE but did not receive any email or code to download it to my Xbox please help.
All signed up and in the beta!  

Hello!

For anyone having issues getting the game, this may be due to the fact it's only currently available (as far as I've seen) to Xbox insiders.  If you're an Xbox insider you will want to make sure you follow all of the instructions.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/13/warface-beta-now-available-to-all-xbox-insiders-on-xbox-one/

I’m definitely going to sign up.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!