Warantee Repair (Again) & No Packing Slip Print Option?

ok, so my xbox dvd drive has had it... its kaput - i shoulda had it replaced under warantee when it first started playing up last year, but i havnt been playing my 360 much lately, only got back onto it recently for forza 4 (which i now cant play, due to the drive dying)..

the biggest issue is though, ive been through the process of organising a repair and paying for it via the xbox.com website - but i never had an option to print a packing slip, and havnt received an email confirmation (but i do have the service request no#)

so, how may i ask, am i supposed to have this thing sent back, when i cant even get a packing slip from the repair request?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

just figured this out - if i goto system settings > locale - as if, im about to change region on the machine. then put the disc in, with auto load on - it works every time... nice glitch... to bad ive already paid the $110 big ones... guess ill play some forza4 while waiting on a support reply regarding my packing slip

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you can't find a packing slip on the support page, give them a call with your reference number to let them know to send you one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.