War Supporter Ribbon?

Has EPIC released why the Ticker Tuesday EVENT (it was on the event calendar so clearly it was an event, that's not open for discussion) did not count towards the War supporter ribbon yet?  Or are they just going to ignore the massive outcry for this to be credited to everyone's account as stated many times on EPIC forums?

Thank you for any information if you have read or heard otherwise.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is it really a big deal? There will be plenty more your medals and such can wait.

Is it a big deal that there is a glitch in Gears of War 3 when it just came out?  I mean to get the Onxy War Supporter Medal you need all of these so called events to count.  If you want to say nothing and let this slide then by all means go ahead, however dont complain when future events dont count as well.

I mean should a consumer really be mad when the product he/she bought doesnt work properly?

It was on the event calendar so it was a glitch that needs to be fixed now before MW3 gets here and there is no one playing GoW 3....

Did they confirm that it was a glitch? I figured since the event was so meh they intended for it not to count.

maybe you have to get to wave 50? im not sure just a guess

No all kinds of people made it to wave 50 and nothing.  Yes they confirmed that it was an official event on the same day and they were working on fixing the glitch.  That much was posted on EPIC Forums and also on gameachievements.com  However, that was the only post made to my knowledge by EPIC and we the consumers are letting them get away with not updating us with more information about this problem?

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Did they confirm that it was a glitch? I figured since the event was so meh they intended for it not to count.

[/quote]

You figured since an event was posted and advertised in the event calendar every time you logg into the game that the event would not count?  Really, well in that case I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale that I will give you a good deal on mate.  :)

No I just figured that since the event was barely noticeable it didn't count towards it. I didn't even know people expected it to until I came to the forums. Sorry it bothers you so much but like I said before I'm sure they'll have plenty events anyways. It's not like you won't ever get the onyx for it.

Dude, Cliffy B even said that the Ticker Event was NOT going to count.  

While I do think that OP's ridiculous sense of self-entitlement is completely unfounded, I also think that it was kind of unfair for them to not more discreetly disclose the fact that not all 'events' count toward the War Supporter medal. Not EVERYONE has a Twitter, after all.

Seems like the events that counted have been weekend events, with more than one day to play in it.  Ticker Tuesday was a one day special event.  That's all I can come up with.  I didn't get to play Tuesday as I was workig, but it would make no difference to me if they changed it so that it did count toward the ribbon.