War Supporter medal

To my understanding, to get this metal, you need to be playing in the "Gears events". Before big head mode started, I was 1/5. Well I played 2 matches and I am still at 1/5. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Do you have to play for a certain amount of time or a certain amount of matches? Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i played about 5 games too didn't go up for me

Long story short, it doesn't count for multiple matches.

You only have to play one match, I assume.

You have to be playing Public or Ranked Versus. And if it's Public you can't join mid-way in the match I think.

I have played 2 complete ranked "big head mode" matches and it still isn't counting.

Well Rod said that they are fixing it on his twitter.  It worked for me on my first match but I know it took me a few matches for the "Golden Wings" event ribbon to pop up.

It finally popped up after my third match. Thanks anyways.

i got the ribbon but now in my ribbons section it just keeps saying i have a new ribbon and it won't go away ive already checked all of the ribbons to see if i had a new one but it's still there

I'm not sure whats going on with these medels and ribbons....

On the War Supporter Medal it says that I have 6/10... While people on these forums and Epic forums have 2/5.... I haven't done anything to boost, just played the game as usual....

Also The Big head ribbon... It said that I have unlocked it after playing but it is not in my ribbons list and the orange icon is there to say that I have a new one and won't go away.

I got it after playing Beast Mode