War in Cyrodiil trailer

Think I am going to have to join the Daggerfall Covenant for this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQFxE4AESn4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ESO does look sweet.

There is a forum for it, but it lacks the community we've developed her in the Skyrim forum.

Daggerfall Covenant will likely be my team. My best characters have always been Breton built, and I had a really good Redguard in Oblivion.

I'll start in the Almeri Dominion as an Altmer, I suspect even though I mostly played as Breton in the two earlier incarnations; but I hope to cycle through as a Dunmer and Breton so I can see all areas. I saw the video of the PvP zone. it looks so big and exciting and violent but I wonder how do the servers handle what is clearly an endgame moment for players reaching that moment at different times.

What a bummer! I'll be in the Ebonheart so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you folks. LadyB, you could be a dark elf, there magical people. Dunmer are good looking elves!

Except for the red eyes. My Skyrim Dunmer was striking and even intimidating in appearance but no one would call her beautiful or even pretty. I want to be the pretty elf princess.  Maybe if I could have had Karliah's violet eyes...that might have worked.

Pretty in a dark morality sense.

I love how the lore of Elder Scrolls differentiates the elves, and why they are different from each other. Although Skyrim did take the skin tone stuff a little too far with the Altmer and Bosmer.

With all the facial controls now you may be able to change that eye color. It might be that bright red that's so attractive for me. It's different. I like different. I think that's why I always pick a Nord. It's easy and in my blood already.

Today I was watching youtube, and the pesky ad before the actual video was this trailer.

I did not skip ad for once.

I like how they have introduced having to pick 'sides' to the series. Its going to add an extra flavour to the RP elements of the game.

[quote user="Springer ATC"]

I love how the lore of Elder Scrolls differentiates the elves, and why they are different from each other. Although Skyrim did take the skin tone stuff a little too far with the Altmer and Bosmer.

[/quote]

I have always liked what Elder Scrolls has done with Elves.  I have always kind of wished that they would allow the use of the older Elven races... like being able to use Chimer, Dwemer, Ayleids, or Snow Elves... but seeing as how they are all dead, I can see why we can't... but still I always thought it would be fun to be able to play as them. There are other Elven Races too, I wonder if they will ever be brought into the games.

Also Since Breton's are part Mer I kind of wish we could choose to put the Elven style ears on them.

There's rumors that the Maormer aka Sea Elves aka Tropical Elves may have a role to play somewhere in one of the ESO plots.