Wanting help with a deck idea.

Hiya,

I am trying to create a Dark Magician deck but I am having severe issues. Mainly because I only bought one structure deck (the one which has Dark Magician and Dark Magician girl and the Dark Paladin). This has left me with a deck which I am literally finding it near impossible to win with. My key issue is getting cards onto the field, considering most of the enemies pack more countering-cards then anything else. My other issue is that my only high attacking monster is Deadroot (4000atk, 4000def) and below that is obviously Dark Magician, meaning I am finding it a right pain in the hole to successfully build up a strong attack force. Anyone got any ideas what cards I should use to bolster this deck and make it better? I am really new to 5ds and it's cards list as the last time I played the Yu-Gi-Oh TGC was in reality back when the anime had just released the movie so I am really unsure on the new cards within this spectrum.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you're looking for beatsticks, aka hard hitters or monsters with high attack points for a minimum cost, look for cards like Gene-Warped Warwolf or Summoned Skull, or utilize cards with easy monster/card removal, such as Man-Eater Bug. These help out a lot in the beginning while you're just starting out. As for a Dark Magician deck, it's probably best to collect the cards for one first, such as Magical Dimension, Ancient Rules, etc. You shouldn't have to lose with an incomplete deck.

hit me up and i can definitely help you

Hm-Choas sorcerer can be a terrific blocker card- and dark magician knight if you can. try also combining with a blue eyes-ancient rules deck variety since most of the strong cards stated in the above posts are normal and would work well.