Wanted Games on Demand: Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic I + II

I'm sure a LOT of people will want to play this, I can't even get mine working on PC (Win.7) even with all the compatibility options and downloaded .dll's.

That said, KOTOR was best on console anyway.

So please:bring Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I and II to the Xbox 360!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 293 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the xbox version will play on the 360. i have them and i was just playing the first one the other day.

[quote user="TheAshcat"]

That said, KOTOR was best on console anyway.

[/quote]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You should go on the road with an act like that.
That being said I think it'd be a good idea to put them on the Marketplace, classic games no matter the platform. 

[quote user="JohnRambo1973"]

the xbox version will play on the 360. i have them and i was just playing the first one the other day.

[/quote]

This.

I too have a game going on my 360. I just reached Mannan. But what I really want is a proper KotOR III... Well, I did. With EA in control of Bioware, the trilogy may be better left unfinished.

Personal I feel It's too buggy.  I would prefers a remake - Like what they are doing to Halo:CE

i would love to see a remake as well..but we'll see how EA does with bioware when SWTOR comes out for pc..ill wait to see those results before i request a new one

I want them but not On demand.

Stars wars KOTOR is indeed backwards compatible, I play it from time to time with my ex rental copy. If Microsoft was planning on releasing any more Xbox Originals for Games on Demand, they would of done it months ago.

KOTOR II I am not sure if it is backwards compatible but ill look into it :)

When I've played both KOTOR games on the 360, I get a lot of lag, especially during video scenes.  Anyone else have this problem?

KOTOR II is playable on the xbox 360 slim as i have it.

why don`t you just buy them on ebay?

if they were on demand they would probably be very overpriced anyway.

old games are never as good when you go back to them years later,its nostalgia getting in the way.

[quote user="PhoenixNovelist"]

When I've played both KOTOR games on the 360, I get a lot of lag, especially during video scenes.  Anyone else have this problem?[/quote]The graphics card in the original xbox was made by nvidia, the one in the 360 is made by ATI.

The same lag problems exist in the PC version of the game if the person has an ATI card, the game simply doesn't like them that much.