Want to join an awesome GTA V Crew? Come join BURN Crew

This is just a game, I'm not going to interview you to add you. We are NOT a gaming community. Just a Crew of Mature Gamers, we play GTA we don't post about it!

The Crew is OPEN so if you want to join your welcome to, and you can invite your friends. Every new member is offered High Ranking Positions, many people prefer to be muscle and don't want to lead crews. We have NO issues with that, whatever you want to be is fine with us.

There are 16 members currently, with 8 of which actively play every single day. I'm the Leader on the West Coast & my Commissioner is on the East Coast. We cover the country in time spots for playing, so at any time either of us will be on. All the other members vary in times they come on.

We have no clan meetings, no mic is required, but if you have one great we can communicate better. We are a group of age between 20's to 30's; easy going, laid back people.

Come join the fun!

The Crew is about making Fires and Burning everything that gets in our way. I have a MIC, and I tend to play during the afternoon/evening hours of 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST to 12am PST / 3pm EST  Monday through Friday. On Saturdays & Sundays I expect to be on for most of the day.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/burn_baby_burn

If you have any questions or want to review my gamer xbox 360 tag it's Wiredmike420

I may be a 420 guy but you don't have to be, and you don't have to like it. I don't talk BS or give anyone guff. Trying to complete heists and missions cooperatively. I'm even willing to share higher profits depending on the level of participation in the heist, I won't cheat anyone out of money or steal from you. Been playing since GTA started in 1997, hardcore fan here, light hearted, and deep pockets... ha ha

If you want to play with good group of people come and join our Crew!

We earn $80,000 - $150,000 every single day from missions and leisure in the game, come share on the action with us!

Anyone who plays with me doing robberies, armored trucks or even selling cars I always split my share 60/40 in your favor. I earn money in the game so fast I am more than willing to share the wealth!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

BURN crew has hit 32 members today! We are now an invite only crew! Feel free to come and click invite, I'm accepting members up until 50 total.

Have a great day / weekend !

I just sent an invite request, and I hope to be a part of this growing crew.  Although I don't have a mic and I may be a low rank, I always try my best to help fellow teammates during missions and random mayhem during free roam.

Do not click the link provided by just2rare they have attempted to steal this post feed and get you to go to an unsecure website.

Just a fair warning so no one gets a virus.

See you all online!

Thank you for joining, I look forward to playing tonight and this weekend with al the new recruits. I'm always down to split shares 60/40 in your favor. You'll enjoy the group, we have many active members so you will always have someone offering you missions, or ready to jump into yours.

Thank you for joining, its been fun doing missions together. For everyone else interested in joining we are an OPEN Crew, no invite required. Please come check us out, we have 18 members and growing, should be over 30 by next week as several people are signing up for the social club to join us.

I've actively on 7 days a week, and am always willing to do missions or jobs with anyone in my crew regardless of your rank or experience.

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../burn_baby_burn

You can't lose, we do missions every night and earn $80,000 - $150,000 every night. Come share in on the action!

Have a great weekend everyone! See you all on GTA V Online!

BURN crew has hit 38 members this past weekend! We are an invite only crew! Feel free to come and click invite, I'm accepting members up until 50 total.

We are experienced and mature players, however we do play for fun. No matter how high your level is or how often you play, we have a place for everyone!

So if you want to make money, and level up fast while having fun then come join us.

We are now in the top 7,000 Crews on GTA V

We move up Crew Rank several times a day, should be in the top 1,000 Crews before the middle of next week.

Looking for Mature, ACTIVE gamers.

If you are already spread across 2-3 crews don't send an invite you won't be accepted. We are only looking for people to play with BURN Crew as their active crew. Crew's don't rank with people sitting gaining dust and not playing with us.

I am adding people for #'s. My crew has been trimmed down 4 times already, we have a strong group of 40+ members and looking for more.

We aren't arrogant, or hot headed. This is a game, and we do have fun and enjoy ourselves. However we do missions, survivals, races, and everything in between together.

Please don't ask us "WHAT DO I GET IF I JOIN" or "WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF JOINING YOUR CREW"

We are tired of kids trying to get into our crew. We are a mature 18+ Crew, in fact the average age is 25-26 in the crew.

Spread across the US, Canada, UK, and other countries. We have people on 7 days a week, 5-10 members playing at any given time!

Burn Crew is at 45 Members now and Growing. We are capping at 50 members total. You don't need to be big to get into the top 10,000 crews.

We are now closing in on the top 9,000 crews, from 56,000 when I started the crew.

We have a completely active GTA V Crew. All members play at least a few days a week if not every day.

No matter what level you are, or your experience level with this game. Everyone is welcome to join. We did go invite only after 30 members, so just click the invite request and I will add you in. Also shoot me a friends request if joining so I can make sure to include you in all the game invites.

If you have any question please by all means send me a message and I will reply back instantly.

Thank you all and have a great weekend!

P.S. the crew has a strong US member base, as well as a strong U.K. base. We have members on all the time, generally 5-10 playing GTA V at any given time.

We also have several BF4, COD Ghosts, and other games played by several crew members as well. So you can cross games and play with your crew members on all your favorite games.

**The Xbox moderator keeps deleting this update below, it is a substantial update and a change to the previous messages above**

Last week to join BURN Crew. We are going to become an Invite only crew shortly. We have 20 members now, and are capping it at 30-50 members.

Everyone is welcome to join. However we are not trying to become a 50+ Crew, we are ready for the upcoming heists and other added content.

Please message me if you have any questions, the xbox moderator won't allow me to say anything more than this without deleting my feed!

**The Xbox moderator keeps deleting this update below, it is a substantial update and a change to the previous messages above - If everyone else can get away with putting " BUMP " in their feeds every other day then so can I**

We have 28 members now, we are CAPPING at 30 members, then becoming invite only!

If you are interested in joining a Mature GTA V Crew then come on in, we always have crew members online, and we now cover all hours of the day with international members now in the crew to cover the other side.

I do daily recruitment so I will update this today should I hit 30 and go invite only. I will make sure to notify you all before going Invite only.

Thank you & have a great week!

***Please message me if you have any questions, the xbox moderator won't allow me to say anything more than this without deleting my feed!***