Want to fight Golem - Sen's Fortress

Anyone near the top of the fortress right now, or want to come up here and throw down your summon sign to help me fight this golem?  Would be appreciated.  ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can't just summon people, everyone is on different servers so its maybe a 1 in 20 chance of them being on the same server...and the Iron Golem is very easy to fight

Its not easy for me.  :(  I've died twice now.  :(

Stay under his feet and when he trys to kick roll behind him. I killed him on my first try and let him hit me once to see his damage output...he did his wind slash

Yeah I was doing that already..... but WOOOOOT!  Third time is the charm I suppose.  Kicked his butt with just the summoned NPC.  Actually, the golem fell off the bridge but that's even better.  LoL

Your the first I've heard of a boss falling during a fight, lol good job

yeah, he was on the short walkway part and I was nailing on his leg and he wobbled a bit and then fell off the bridge.  It was awesome.  LoL

Thats exactly what happened to me at the Taurus Demon, I moved to the left, he jumped OVER me, and off the bridge. I didnt even hit him once. I was like Uh........ok!!! Right on I guess lol

Ive helped probably 5 people beat that Golem now, he is SUPER easy, and wow what a fast way to get 15,000 souls. I suggest you stay out there and help others, I got summoned REALLY quick up there

Plus Anor Londo is CRAZY INSANELY HARD. It makes me want to Cry. I hate you Smough and Ornstein!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, I'm in Anor Londo and I am NOT liking it.  LMAO

And im out of humanity, but I don't want to truck it back the Depths to farm rats right now