Wanna play together?

I'm new to the Battlefield series. That being said, I've been trying to get as many tips as possible to improve my gameplay. As a result, I've realized that not only is having a team extremely useful, but also makes the game more entertaining. I feel like I'm not quite getting the "full experience" playing by myself.

I've been playing Rush mostly, but I'm open to other things. I'd prefer core though because I'm more reliant on my HUD due to my lack of map knowledge. I'm not the best player, but once I gain more gun skill and map knowledge, I'll be much better.

I'm 18 years old and I'm from Kentucky. I'm a chill, mature guy who wants to have a good time, coordinate as a proper team have some laughs along the way, and hopefully win the game. Add me if you're interested, and please leave a message saying "forums" or something so I know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I made some room on buddylist.  Erased 9 COD players.  But only added one from here since ya had NAM.  Been playing NAM lately.  Regular gets old after over 400+ hours played.

I have a lot of space in my friends list, I'll send you a friend request.  I communicate and play as a team member who always has your back.

You can add me i'm good been playin the game for a while..  and i'm a team player! (Representin the UK!)

added!

....I'm unfriendly and I bite occasionally

Everyone feel free to add me too. I play hardcore conquest usually but I'm open.

Ya only get a 100 friends.  Not that hard to max it out.  Id probably have about 500 friends now cause I cleaned my buddylist out many times when people got inactive.

@Shadow: Thanks, I'm sure that will come in handy. On a side note, it's crazy that you have 100 friends lol.

@ur1fubar: Alright dude, I'll add you.

u can add me i'm new to bf but i'm team player  23

my f/l is full. But here's another BF insider tip. Most of us are on each others f/l. So check your friend's list, find who you're looking for, and sent them a message. You/they can join 'in progress' and sent invites using the message as an anchor.