Wanna get your game clips seen?

Hey everyone my name is John aka ProTecKs. I'm a new uploader on Xbox 1. I have a small but steady following of 310 people and I'm looking to expand. I was thinking of a way to accomplish that and thought , hey everyone wants their clips seen an the best way to do that is connect with my followers and share their clips that they send me. All while hoping their friends notice and follow me as well. So basically I'm here with my idea of having you guys follow me on Xbox, send me a clip you are proud of or a montage or shorts game film. I'll share them with my followers who are doing the same thing, I've seen other gamers do this and gain a huge following on Xbox. I want my profile to be a place where gamers can share their clips with others interested in sharing thier clips too. It will be a network sort of with in a Xbox network.I'm not expecting to have 50k followers anytime soon but it will be nice to see where I can get. Well thanks for reading and if this idea sounds good to you follow me on Xbox my gamertag is ProTecKs and send me some of you upload clips!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to: