walking dead season pass 302 still not working right???

I take it xbox video is not ready for prime time?

I bought the xbox 360 walking dead 302 season pass.

When I go to my control panel it shows the latest eposode (10) that aired last night. It shows it a "preveiw", an "option to purchase", but since I bought the season pass why do I need to buy it again? 

Xbox video seems more of a hassle than its worth (my first attempt using xbox video). I think the vids should be available at the time they air (thats the whole point in buying a season pass). If I have to wait days after or for "fixes" I may as well find it elsewhere on the net. Being that I never got to use my season pass I want a full $20 refund or it fixed - now - with in the next hour. Otherrwise I'm, contacting my CC company to stop payment for services not rendured, breach of contract.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there Skulls. I understand this is very frustrating, and I apologize you haven't had the best experience. Have you tried refreshing your purchase history?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't know how to refresh it...if this "xbox video service" was an actual consumer product and not some quirky beta test as it appears we would not need to be "exploring fixes". This product should come with a warning that it is still in the test phase and not ready for consumer use, surly they should not be taking money yet for something this defective.

That said..

If I go online to my account, and check my purchase history, video, TV, "The walking dead", it gives me the the green box to purchase the season (which I already did) and lists the eposodes to buy (which should all be included with the 302 pass. Next if I check my billing it shows I was billed and my CC was charged.

Thing is, it looks like if I go into my xbox console and wade through the clutter to find the 302 season again that I paid for, it lists the latest eposode, but wants me to buy it again separately. I made the bold assumption that a season pass, was just that, and that each new eposode as it aired would be available...I was wrong as it is not ready to view (unless you want to buy it twice).

I'll wait for someone to come on here and fix this for another hour, then I'm calling my CC comapny to stop payment for this mircosoft beta test that is being sold as xbox video. Everyone reading this that is having problems should do the same...call your CC company and stop payment, easy to do.

Sorry this didn't help.

Im having the same problem with the newest walking dead episode as well ive purchased the SD season pass for season 3 and when i go to episode 10 it wants me to purchase i can view preview but not download or stream anyone know a ETA on a fix? i dont mind waiting just hope its being looked into.

Sorry this didn't help.

I found this reply from another post on this board reguarding this issue:

---------------

"Support: Yes because we have partnership with the producers of The Walking Dead and we are still waiting a go signal from their end to allow the release of this episode on Xbox Live.

Support: As much as we would like the content to be available to our users, the producers of this show is still not allowing us to release it on Xbox Live."

---------------

This is unacceptable. Xbox is selling a product, taking our money without any disclaimer that they need to wait for a "signal" to release each eposode. In other words is sounds like they don't have permission to post for us to watch what WE paid for. Unreal. When you buy a season pass you should not have to "wait" it should be avaible same time as its being aired. Otherwise there should be a disclaimer saying otherwise. And when they finally get this one posted so we can watch, the same thing will happen next week...wait and see.

That said, word to the wise. I just called my CC company and they disputed the $20.00 charge for this "service" that was sold as something it is not. Xbox will not get my money now. I suggest others do the same...only takes a few minutes and if nothing else it will teach them a lesson not to sell something that is not ready for consumer use. They want YOU to pay to be their beta testers and not only that they don't have permission to post even post eposodes as they become available (thats the real kicker). I say get you money back. Its the only way to get them to start running their bussiness the way they should...stop payment.

Sorry this didn't help.

To refresh your purchase history on your Xbox Console:

Open Xbox Video > Go all the way to the left (My Videos) > Select Account Management > Press X > Give it some time to refresh, the more you've purchased the longer it takes.  You should then be able to access the episode as normal.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="airmattdog"]

To refresh your purchase history on your Xbox Console:

Open Xbox Video > Go all the way to the left (My Videos) > Select Account Management > Press X > Give it some time to refresh, the more you've purchased the longer it takes.  You should then be able to access the episode as normal.

[/quote]

Not working

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been trying to resolve this issue with FOUR agents for OVER three hours. I am very upset as no agent has been able to help me - one even called me back after waiting 56 minutes only to have her hang up on me saying that her power went out! I am absolutely irate.

Sorry this didn't help.

(friendly neighborhood Unic0rnPoacher here)

Okay guys, try these steps to fix your issues. (WARNING!!!!----if you have any rentals this will get rid of them, watch them before peforming or be willing to scrap them.)

On the dashboard go all the way to the right to system-storage-pick the storage unit you used to save the data-go to system items-clear rights database- clear marketplace data. AFter that go to the folder that says games and apps-

delete the entire folder for xbox video, xbox music, and anything that says zune-after that go back to the storage unit selection screen and instead of pressing x on the storage unit press y-from here select clear cache-after doing that power off your xbox and unplug it for 30 seconds- plug it back in turn it on-sign to account and start xbox video and try content again

I hope this helps you all.

Sorry this didn't help.

@airmattdog  As of yesterday evening, around 9:30 pm eastern, refreshing my purchase history was not resolving the issue.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

@ airmattdog:  As of Feb 19 10:30 PM refreshing history is not resolving the issue.

I am having the same issue. It seems as well that my purchase is not showing in the XBOX TV section of my purchase history (same for The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2). But when I look at my billing history it's all there. I also have acces to the complete TWD season 1 & 2 (as I should), season 3 from episode 1 up to 9, as it shouldn't.

VERY VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! I paid for content, the content is available, just not to me...

Sorry this didn't help.