Walking Dead is up! But..

Of course there is a status code: 80153021 preventing me from downloading a game I have been playing and beat since tuesday. Whats the deal? How long does this crap usually take to sort out?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Excuse me a game i SHOULD OF been played and beat tuesday.

Except it was never said the release date was Tuesday..AT ALL. Oh and the game works fine just completed it.

When I tried this Morning it said it was not available in my region, so I just downloaded the free trail and payed for it in the Game menu.  

You beat it already? How short of a game is it?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

You beat it already? How short of a game is it?

[/quote]About two hours long.

I've heard it's about 2 hours. There are supposed to be 'episodes' that will be released after too. The thing I don't get, is why bother buying them separately if you don't know for sure if they will all be completed. Small games like this that promise sequels are pretty shady to me. Every time a company says that, they never add sequels and you feel robbed. Just my personal experience anyways.

The episodes are listed in the game with the text Coming Soon, so they will be releasing the rest. Although I think it would have been much better if they just released every episode in one game and priced it at 1,200 Microsoft Points or what have you. Might have got a lot more sales.

I played the demo and it was pretty cool with the choices you can make that affect the game. The 400 Microsoft Points tag is not so bad either. I will probably wait for a sale to get them all though, hopefully one will turn in within the next couple of months. I cannot imagine people wanting to wait weeks inbetween each episode, if that is how they are going to do it. A week at the minimum would suffice.

^^ 400 points isn't that bad though. They could have fleeced us and charged 1,200.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

On the psn they can already buy all for 20$ on the xbox we have to wait each week for a new one to come out.

Uhhhhh........you can pay for all 5 episodes right now on PSN with a pass which works out cheaper than buying individually.  It's still just the first episode you an download so far though.