Wake up people

This game needs so many things fixed first titan timer goodbye. Titans need to be linked to something such as time you stay alive and kills I shouldn't see someone 0-5 in a titan because they walked away for three minutes while their titan is built. Yes this sounds like I'm saying COD this game by making titans a kill streak, but no just make it take skill to get one not that every 12 year old and his 1 year old brother gets a titan. Alright this issue being fixed would make the game somewhat better but next pilot abilities simple fix get rid of cloak you should never be able to turn invisible in a FPS ever. Alright we went over titans and abilities oh yeah anyone looking for tips on to buy or avoid this game. If you have a brain that functions correctly you avoid it at all costs and ignore the hype train and the infinity ward fanboys. Ohhh no wait not infinity ward fanboys the respawn fanboys. Lmao there's no difference this game is COD with Mechs and wall running goodbye titanfall forums I'm done puking looking at you treat this game like the greatest thing ever I'll be going back to my 360 till ESO or maybe even till Destiny. My final line and I hope this actually gets listened to titanfall isn't a console seller or a top 10 game of any gen of gaming it is a laughably sad attempt at respawn trying to leave their call of duty past and start new when all they did was start all over because people like the fanboys you see blowing this game kept buying COD year after year after year encouraging this ridiculous type of garbage it's all their fault that the FPS genre has been plagued with these handholding no skill needed twitch based shooters. Have a good day everyone and I hope someone here actually agrees with me. Oh and since I know it's coming that I bought the game so it puts me in the same category as everyone else, but no I bought the game because 1. I wanted to believe infinity ward changed their ways. And 2. Me and a friend got it to play together and we both laugh at the game now as we are playing games that are actually fun and challenging.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

<yawn>.....can't believe you woke me up for this. I am going back to bed.

Soooo don't play it. Problem solved for you. You're welcome.

Ps. It's a video game...

You will keep buying this game EVERY year, just like CoD, and in 5 years you and everyone else will be going," TF ONE is my favorite game and its the best evar, just like CoD4,  it was all about basics and gameplay"......./fail thread.

Huge fail thread. Somebody call the Wahmbulance!

Paragraphs are sooooooooo overrated! ;)

If i stank at a game id hate it too

Yawn is right. Also, ever hear of paragraphs?

I disagree Titanfall IS a console seller, it's the whole reason I bought one :p

Anyways the game isn't perfect but it's still fun to play. If I get bored of shooting people in the face I play on a different game or the 360.

I would rather play on a leveled playing field thank you very much.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Be agree or disagree with you won't change anything.

Create your own game,create your own rules, you might live happier.