Wake Island

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What a boring picture. I hope  dice doesn't go overboard on current maps. I'm tired of all same maps being played millions of times. For the love god make some decent new maps.

Pretty snazzy!

I think it looks alright. It reminds me of Isla Inconcentes.

That actually looks really good.  Wake Island on BF 43 was great fun, and cant wait to play it for BF 3

[quote user="The Lord of War"]

What a boring picture. I hope  dice doesn't go overboard on current maps. I'm tired of all same maps being played millions of times. For the love god make some decent new maps.

[/quote]

They are, Wake Island is a bonus map for those who pre order the game.  Its part of the Back to Karkand DLC/Pre order bonus.

Hence the "Back to Karkand" label. Guess I should have explained that!

Looks pretty cool. But i hope they make it like all the other wake island maps.. sunny, blue lagune, green grass. That is what made Wake island so cool to play on. And if not, well. The map is awesome in general so.. ill be happy..

very cool. I'm sure the carrier will be a haven for useless snipers though. they'll grab a jet, fly 500 yards, and bail. removing both the jet and a team mate from helping the team.

I hate snipers

Remember that this is only "CONCEPT ART", so basically the map might be totally different in reality.

I mean sure, the island is the same shaped, but the sky might be different, the runway might be different, the destroyed carrier might not be there... This is just a scetch an artist has made to make the map look awesome.

It was cool on 1943, but it's way to small for BF3.  ENLARGE PLEASE !

[quote user="BADNOMAD"]

It was cool on 1943, but it's way to small for BF3.  ENLARGE PLEASE !

[/quote]

You must not have played any previous BF title. 1943 was made smaller to accompany the player size as well as the arcade file size. Mostly the latter, I think.