Waiting too long for preorder exclusives @ the Microsoft Store?

I have recieved the game Gears of War Judgment but have yet to recieve the exclusive content in which you are supposed to recieve with the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It can take up to 10 business days for you to receive your exclusive content.

I wouldnt expect an email until next Tuesday

Ya they don't give out the pre-order codes untl like 10 days later like what DarKzEngerYz was saying. I have 3 Alex Brand codes I got from on ebay and the sellers are still waiting for Microsoft to get them there codes.

[quote user="Doomsday DCU"]

Ya they don't give out the pre-order codes untl like 10 days later like what DarKzEngerYz was saying. I have 3 Alex Brand codes I got from on ebay and the sellers are still waiting for Microsoft to get them there codes.

[/quote]

Well from my experiences with them.. I got them on Thursday the week of release ( the games I bought was Resident evil 6 and Assassin creed 3 And both came on that Thursday)

I have been told this countless times even by the retailer but i just don't understand why all this stuff can't just come directly to you when the game itself has been released.

[quote user="oH Cloudyyy"]

I have been told this countless times even by the retailer but i just don't understand why all this stuff can't just come directly to you when the game itself has been released.

[/quote]

you do realize it probably somebody that has to click off on it and there was probably a few hundred bought on the MS store if not thousands ( totally guessing)... Also Selling video games is probably a minor business to what they sell on the website

You are stating the obvious.I understand and can comprehend that many copys and codes are being constantly sent to there rightful owners. It is just this is my first time ever preorder so I eger ti recieve this exclusive content. I apologize for being the slightest bit impatient. I guess time will only tell when I should recieve what I deserve.

I'm waiting as well. This is my first purchase from the MS Store, and I am a little disappointed. Amazon, best buy and Gamestop get the codes to you on the day of release.

Also, has anyone received their 1600 points from the promotion yet? Will it come in an email similar to the DLC code?

with your preorder you agreed that it could take 10 days to get your code, cant complain about that

Same problem as all of you guys. I remember they use to give out the code early as a reminder "Hey your game is coming, here's your code while you wait"  but I can imagine people selling them and cancelling their order. When I bought NBA 2K13 and Halo 4, it took a week before they emailed me the preorder codes.