Wait outside until 12 in the freezing weather?

Hey, *** that. I'll wait until 1 to pick it up and head home. What a bunch of idiots. "I MUST HAVE THE GAME 5 MINUTES BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE. AND STAYING OUTSIDE FOR 2 HOURS BEFORE MIDNIGHT WILL BE WORTH IT."

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do people do that. I drive down about 5 till, get there after midnights walk in, wait in line, get the game and go

cool story bro

OP doesn't have a ride.

I went there twenty minutes ago and found out. I wouldn't have minded so much if we could have stayed in the store, but anyone that stays out in far from comfortable weather for a video game? That's pushing it. And thanks Scrizo. :D

light a bonfire with old games, stay warm... Cthulhu willing and you'll be ok

Its in the 60's here in SOCAL, my biggest issue is which dispensary to visit for meds for the gaming evening/morning.  Maybe some Jack Herer and some 93 OG Rascal, mmmmm.

ill play bfbc2 on my iphone while i wait in line :D for all of 10 minutes

....but seriously, wait until 1 and you might not get it. They are out of there by 12:30 most of the time.

When I got Batman at midnight last Tuesday; I grab the strategy guide off the counter and stood in line. I got through most of it. lol

So don't go there 2 hours early. Show up about 11:45 check in and get in line.You'll be out of there by 12:10. That's how I do it.

thats true most of the times ive gone to midnight releases they try and get everyone set up with final payments from 9-12 so when it hits midnight its just show receipt get game and leave. dont wait till 1