Wait, I bought Season pass from Marketplace!

So when i go to read fine print it says dont dl from marketplace cuz it might charge you twice. F U netherealm. Then why Put a ad for it with dl link on marketplace? if u charge me twice i swear. Netherealm where did you get your game credentials a cracker jack box? You have screwed up this game online so much u need to go back to school. Leave it to Netherealm lol i wouldnt expect anything less but a broken online game

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It means don't download the new characters from the marketplace, only download them in game.

Lol. Obviously didnt read the fine print too well, did you? Probably need to change your glasses prescription or get glasses.

Not funny, they surely wont recharge me. Ill call Big Brother Microsoft and get my moneys worth. Microsoft has the dl history

Just download the pass and nothing else. Once in game you can download Skarlet for free. Dont buy her anywhere else if you have the pass or you will be charged again. That is what was in the fine print also that goes for any future DLC content.

This is how I did it, When I signed in I saw ad, I dl from there. small file 108 kb. so I thought that had Skarlet in it. Luckily from there i popped disc in, and it prompted me to dl skarlet from in game. So i did. Im happy with her. Glad I got Kenshi and Rain n Tanya/Shinnok out of the way. Then to see a better 1st pic of Rain (since I hated his armageddon design) I looked at ad and read the fine print. Pisses me off that I may be charged again. Ill make sure it doesn't happen. Advice?

Yes, rain is now Ninja-Armageddon blended. PERFEKT. And who says NRS doesn't listen.

well, he kinda looks like a purple scorpion huh roby. anyway I hope Im not charged twice. what u think. I think Mystery character Might be female to balance it out

Indy stop it, stop giving the troll fuel just trust me if look at his post and threads its so obvious hes just trolling.  Every thread hes made has been about how he hates Boon and NRS then he turns around and buys the kombat pass.  I would not be surprised if he seen my post in his season pass disapproval thread and the first thing that came to his mind was "tl;dr sucker".  So you and everyone else should do these forums a favor and ignore him thats the best way to make a troll disappear.

Grow up, how old are u

The only way to be charged twice is if you bought Skarlet outside of the game. Other than that you wont be charged twice.