Wait, Halo 4?

Now, if anyone of you guys read my previous thread, you would know that I've been on a long hiatus from gaming. So bare with me; I was watching E3 and I was completely taken by surprise that their will be a halo 4. I thought Bungie said that halo 3 would be the last of the series? Any answers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

Looks like someone didn't finish Halo 3.

[/quote]

......ON LEGENDARY.....     People that did not beat halo 3 ON LEGENDARY....will still think MC is dead.    Plus they have to watch all 4 ending cinemas.  

[/quote]

I always forget about that

I played it so much and always stuck around for the ending. I always forget that it only shows up on Legendary.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[/quote]

......ON LEGENDARY.....     People that did not beat halo 3 ON LEGENDARY....will still think MC is dead.    Plus they have to watch all 4 ending cinemas.  

The Covenant was my favorite level in Halo 3.   It just had everything in it. Then you got to battle 2 Scarabs at the same time along with all the other enemies!!  Just epic!!

Yeah, I would have to say the most memorable part of Halo 3 was riding around on  Mongoose shooting rockets at a Scarab.

[quote user="buffalo beano"]

I just hope the Halo 4 co-op campaign is as FUN as Halo 3 co-op campaign and with some huge epic Scarab battles.   The Reach campaign was not that FUN at all and not a single Scarab battle.

[/quote]I don't know much about the Halo storyline, but wasn't Halo 3 the end of the Covenant?  So Halo 4 wouldn't have any Scarab battles right?

[/quote]I also dont know much about the Halo storyline so I dont have an answer to that. I hope there are some sort of huge boss battles to replace the Scarabs if they truly are gone.   Those huge boss battles were so awesome in co-op. 

Yeah, I knew those people would ultimately lack the initiative and imagination to try something different for a change. The Halo franchise is too big to fail.

I just hope the Halo 4 co-op campaign is as FUN as Halo 3 co-op campaign and with some huge epic Scarab battles.   The Reach campaign was not that FUN at all and not a single Scarab battle.

[/quote]I don't know much about the Halo storyline, but wasn't Halo 3 the end of the Covenant?  So Halo 4 wouldn't have any Scarab battles right?

My guess is that there will be some sort of Forerunner enemy to fight during the new trilogy.

Well that explains the Halo 5 leak with Kinect...