Waffle House

Couldn't find the main thread about people's server info. Probably going to take flak for starting another one. Almost all the servers I saw were hardcore, this is a core one.

Server Name: Waffle House

Core Rush

Best Maps with 200% tickets.

Looking for people to populate and play.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Str8UpAmaZing27"]

i searched it and it was empty.

[/quote] Hence the reason I am looking for players. If we can get enough going to start it up.

i searched it and it was empty.

To make a long forum wall short, if you like core rush then get on and lets play.

[quote user="I JustBob I"]

[quote user="II EYEBALL II"]

I don't wanna google it but....I do wanna know,I'm sure i can handle it,I saw a video called hungry b i t c h e s and that was pretty sickening,Somebody please explain.

[/quote]I think explaining it on this forum would be an instant ban. Lol

Just google it.

[/quote] lol few men know it, all men fear it.

hahaha. See what I mean.

Oh ***!It looks like its been invaded with a sledge hammer!

[quote user="II EYEBALL II"]

I don't wanna google it but....I do wanna know,I'm sure i can handle it,I saw a video called hungry b i t c h e s and that was pretty sickening,Somebody please explain.

[/quote]I think explaining it on this forum would be an instant ban. Lol

Just google it.

So that's what the waitress at IHOP meant when she said she wanted me to taste her famous blue waffles.

Missed opportunities.

I had to Google it, when someone says don't do something I have to lol. Wish I hadn't, that's Horrible.