Vulgar Gamertags Now Available???

How come I see all these people with vulgar or curse words as Gamertags? Like the F word for instance (actual 4 letter word).

Discussion Info

Last updated August 28, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They're against the ToU and will banned when caught.  The system cannot catch everything, and some get through the cracks.

The system would stop someone from having F you see kay and F you see kay ing the actual word. It has done this successfully for 8+ years that I have been on LIVE. Now all of sudden there is tons of vulgar tags that never were allowed before. This is either a breach to Xbox LIVE which is a serious problem or Microsoft has changed it's Code of Conduct/ ToU and is now allowing this type of absurdity.

Do you see this when viewing the actual profile or displayed in game?

Games like Call of Duty are full of people with nodded tags that do not match the actual profile.

Actually on the dashboard and in Xbox LIVE Party and you can send them a message.

[quote user="Owen Wilson"]

They're against the ToU and will banned when caught.  The system cannot catch everything, and some get through the cracks.

[/quote]They will have a forced name change first then after repeat offenses a suspension.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Wow...

LOL @ SomC, to the OP cry me a river and build a bridge and get over it.Jesus people are so touchy these days.I give humans another 500 years before they die off due to being offended.

Just report them

i saw one guy on the suspension forum who was begging for one more chance to change his gt to something less vulgar,xblpet would not let him considering he had 80 forced name changes in several months.

why did they allow 80?

@Manhandler: You're not an Xbox Forum moderator anymore? :o