Vs 1.6 "New and improved" Daily Challenges SUCK!

What is the point of a lot of wild guessing?  This isn't any fun!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What are you talking about?

I was referring to the "flags" and "detonation" games of the last two days of March, which have re-emerged today.  No skill, just wildly guessing where 8 of the ten flags would go, with 2 or 3 choices for each placement.  Do you know what the probability is that anyone would guess all 8 right?  It's astronomical!  They've replaced the traditional opening move for detonation with another guessing game that's fairly likely to eat up all your extra lives before you even get started.  This doesn't give the player a fair shot.  I don't even play the games anymore when I see that opening come up.  Probably won't be earning any more gold medals.

Umm...I have yet to encounter any "wild guessing."  Not trying to sound like a jerk, but practice and get better.  Learn your probabilities.  If you fail, learn WHY you failed.  I've had zero trouble getting all coins from all days thus far...

You don't even show up as being a minesweeper user!

While I appreciate your "not trying to sound like a jerk", I do not appreciate your assumption that I'm an incompetent novice.  I'm actually very good at this, as long as it doesn't involve an inordinate amount of wild guessing, which some, but not all, of these games certainly do.  It may be that if I'd go through playing 10 or 15 or 20 or 25 or 30 games, as I've done in the past, I'd eventually get to one that was solvable.  But, as I also said, that's not any fun.  That's my opinion.  I'm entitled to it.  You are entitled to your opinion, but not to demeaning me.

Be patient, I've had zero trouble getting all coins for April from all days thus far too.

Flags and detonation are my favorite challenges! There is a little guessing in some of the larger boards, but that is what the extra lives are for.