Vote To Decide Canon Female Shepard For Mass Effect 3.

[quote] So today they announced that FemShep would have a "official" appearance. They are having a vote on Facebook out of six preset images. This FemShep will be used in trailers, cover art of the Collecters Edition of Mass Effect 3, and will be added as an option for appearance in ME3. So, I thought I might as well pass the word so everyone can get a say in it. And sorry of this is cOLD. Link to page. "Like" the pic to vote.[/quote] I like #4 the best. Although it doesn't suprise me #5 is in the lead...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You've got the same thinking as me. I think four is the best but the blonde was always going to be in the lead.

Though there is only one 'canon' female Shepard for me.

LINK to a larger version

I like number 4 too.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Number 6 vaguely resembles an ex girlfriend of mine, right down to the angry sneer on her face. So definitely not that one. I'm going with number 3

Aw, man, I dunno. I really like 5 the best for some reason, though I don't like blondes. :(

I like  # 2 but i rather # 4 .

Number 5 with number 4's hair colour.

Voted for Number 5.

My created Shephard actually looks similar to VoteDCs. It's a fairly popular look going by the database. I'm surprised they don't just use that as a default.

yeah 4 and 5 are the best IMO

Why change cannon femshep in the last games? Was the last femshep not please to Male gamers who perfer to play unrealistically hot female protags? (I'm looking at you bayonetta fans)

#'s 1 and 5 look like they would pack the most punch. #4 looks too "feminine" if that makes sense...I like 5, though.

Blonde is so overrated. Red hair should win but it won't because people are stupid.