Vote for Skyrim (GOTY)

Some good competition this year but nothing as Epic as our Skyrim!

Vote here

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In case others here didnt already know, Ive been saying GOTY since announcement. Only game that has me somewhat worried about the steal is the uber dope Batman AC

kind of sad that New vegas didnt get any consideration how long has new vegas been out? I cant even remember and I cant even log into its wikki..  an I thought portal 2 was a arcade??

I laughed so hard when I saw Dragon Age II on the list for Best RPG.

@jedi I wouldnt worry about batman overall sales an just the game on its own will win batmans only about 50hrs of play at best and this game will still be going strong when the next batman comes around..

@Fueled, yea Skyrim is much more exstensive, but I cant ignore the greatness of Batman. It got a well deserved perfect score in gameinformer. Its not just the length of the game that matters, its the quality. Skryim is epic, my favorite xbox series for sure, but it has its issues. Batman is a fantastic game across the board: story, gameplay, replay value...its all there. We should be worried. But I am still putting my cash on Skyrim.

This game DESERVES to win!

@jedi REPLAY value??  I don't agree with that(sorry), this game kicks @@@ on all categories!  I wouldn't even waste my time downloading the batman DEMO..

^^That is your choice and opinion. Fact is, Batman got perfect scores rightfully. Batman also kicks @ss on every level, which is why it was so highly rated. And as for my replay value comment, Ive beaten the game and only had 51% complete, still hadnt even done catwoman missions, any challenges, and about 20% of the riddler missions. Not looking to argue over common sense here, but to not acknowledge the true competition to the game is short sighted.

sounds B O R  I N  G   who wants to do mission you already did as catwoman lmao, its a bit too linear kind of like mass effect 2 by the sounds of it, glad I didnt waste a dime on it, next game i get might be saints row the third NOW thats replay value!

And Skyrim WILL win GOTY!!