VOTE for map... like/dislike?

Just curious what people think of the idea of "voting" for the next played map in BFBC2 (or in theory BF3)... suppose they'd give you 2 options and then you can vote for the one you prefer to play...

I get irritated playing the same map 2x and there are some maps *cough* NELSON BAY *cough* which I can't stand AT ALL... I hate quitting out of a match only to search for a new map all together..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like voting for map features as long as you can only choose the same map a certain number of times. I hated playing BF2 MC because everyone always voted Backstab, it was a good map, but got old fast.

I agree Beasty, I think it would be good to be able to vote and you couldn't play the same map 2x in a row..

I like this idea.

But if got into a cod infested server, i guess nelson bay and "african" harbour would be played for ever and ever, in cq

I hear ya Otto, Maybe the 'possibilities' for maps could be adjusted (an algorithm) so that ____ map only shows up so often and never with another map..  I dunno, I'm just tired of playing the same map twice especially the suck ones..

I would actually be happy if they seperated vehicles and non vehicles maps.

That way the fun could be non stop. The hated maps are the ones without vehicles, for an anti-vehicle-wh@ore like me

I started playing BF2MC earlier this year and have never seen half the maps. Not keen on the voting system. BlackOps is alright because the maps are limited to the times they play, which is just as well, because Nuketown is over-rated.

i like the cycle better. Rush needs the same map twice in a row for the attack/defend... but why conquest plays the map twice is kinda stupid... the spawns are not that much different.

[quote user="reverse20"]why conquest plays the map twice is kinda stupid... the spawns are not that much different.

[/quote]

But they are. And the strategic possibilities are very different

they need to open those conquest maps up a little to encompass more of the maps and interesting terrain features, that and do 5 flag minimum on each

They made the demo map even more bottlenecked, when the full game got released. That was really a shame.

We nead the more open /wide maps to get more of the battlefield moments, i think