Vote for BC2 DLC in July Deal of the Week

There is a box in the Spotlight section of the USA Xbox 360 Dashboard, as the time of this post, where you can vote for one out of four games to be the July Deal of the Week. The winner's DLC will be 50% off in July

There's: Mass Effect2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. As a BF fan, I recommend voting for Bad Company 2. Even if you have all the DLC or perhaps don't have any MS Points or simply wouldn't buy the DLC regardless... vote for the game so everyone who is interested can get in on this deal.

The more people who buy the DLC in July, the more people will be playing the game, at least in theory. Good luck.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like this idea.The more people playing, the more pawnage!

I got all the dlc. :) I'm going for Mass Effect 2 because my friend said he will buy me a copy.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

ME2,much better than ME1 which was good too.ME3 looks like it will be awesome.trailer shows earth getting invaded!

Why would I vote for DLC that I already have?  I agree ME2 still need to buy some of that stuff.

umm u guys know it says 50% off select game witch means that the price of the actual game of BFBC2 will be slashed in half so i voting for the game cause i want it.

im on it, boss.

I dont even have the game anymore and I voted for that.

[quote]umm u guys know it says 50% off select game witch means that the price of the actual game of BFBC2 will be slashed in half so i voting for the game cause i want it.[/quote]

If you are going to suggest WE pay attention make sure YOU know what it is YOU are talking about.

It clearly says "50% Off Select Game Add-Ons". A Games on Demand title is not a game add-on. Specact, Onslaught, Vietnam and the VIP Code are Game Add-Ons.

As seen here:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot-u7qunCmQ]

errrr ummm....Perfect timing for me if it wins...I was just going to get NAM, I think Ill wait now.

Black Ops should of been there, I need the 2 map packs.