voiceover language

When BF first came out this was not fixed.  Playing on the russian or chinese side you cant understand what they are saying. I went to the options to change voiceover language to English and it doesnt work. They still speak a foreign language...Anyway around this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Rich Cashster"]

Anyway around this?

[/quote]

Rosetta Stone...

........nice

Does anyone know or have any other bad jokes like Mex?

Its not for you to understand and I dont think theres a option to change it. It will however give away enemy positions all the time, I hate the random AI callouts. (when it gives me away)

I took Spanish as a 2nd language in college...never took to it for some reason, I'm learning Faroese on my own and it's a cinch, almost natural ......weird man

if you hear a foreign language, one that you don't understand, or English if everyone else is speaking English in a foreign accent,  it's the enemy.  that's all you need to know

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

I took Spanish as a 2nd language in college...never took to it for some reason, I'm learning Faroese on my own and it's a cinch, almost natural ......weird man

[/quote]

I took spanish honors in high school and barely passed with a C-. All the lil vietnamese students who took the same class passed with A/B's...go figure.