Viva Pinata 3: Do we want it? What new features should it have?

Like many others, I hugely enjoyed the Viva Pinata series (excluding the Party game). It was a beautiful, euphoric and relaxing game to play, giving you the opportunity to create a green, colourful garden of paradise. I would really like them to develop another. I have seen many rumors that Rare are just too busy with their work on the Kinect and such to pay any more attention to the series, but I still have some hope within me. I would very much like to see the option to make an underwater garden, having the option to grow amazing corals and have aquatic Pinatas. 

What are your thoughts? Do you like the series and would you be happy if they announced it? If you had issues with it, what were the flaws and what could they fix?

All my fingers are crossed that the series will continue.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Both great games.  I cant think of many areas they could improve.  The 2nd game was very very good.  I would like them to make Kameo 2.  

I would love another Viva Pinata to play. I've played Viva Pinata and Party animals and they were quite enjoyable with the lush colors and decent background music. There wasn't any real bugs/issues I came across.

I vote "yes."  They're both very relaxing.  

Viva Pinata was one of the very few exclusive franchises that was truly unique. I would absolutely love a new VP game. I would just pray they don't turn it into a Kinect required title. Sadly, my guess is they would.

I just want Rare to start making core games again and if the job listings are to be believed they are hiring people for next gen AAA games.  I pray they get to go back and make great games again.

I would support a Viva Pinata 3.

I think I will pass on this one. Not enough action in the others.

VP3 will be ruined by Kinect.  

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

I think I will pass on this one. Not enough action in the others.

[/quote]

There's a lot more to games than just action. Personally, I look at (an overabundance of) action as what developers put in when they can't really think of anything else. But I must agree with GERMIN4TOR, in that I believe any VP3 would be ruined by Kinect.

I was never a fan of the Viva Pinata games but I can see why so many people loved them. I wouldn't say no to Viva Pinata 3, but I would prefer they waited til the new Xbox comes out so we can add it to our exclusives list.