Visit Winterhold College. Quest

I'm going though my Miscellaneous quests and Visit Winterhold College is still there. I have gone back to her many times and she still says that shes sure I have made note of who been useful at the college. But her quest is not that useful when I can't complete it. Does anyone know what I can do to complete this task?

Thank you for any info.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I think you have to go take Faralda's test and actually gain entrance to the College. You don't have to do anything else. I don't think you even have to follow her in though you'll finish the first college quest if you just take the tour and listen to the lecture.

I second what Bastet says.  I completed the college quests, and you have to take the tour.

I actually have something I really want to try out. I found an entrance to the Midden down below the College. I am wondering if you can break in the College..... Just sayin.

No, the midden has only one outside entrance and it is on the side of a precipice. It's even hard getting down (especially if it's night and snowing) but I don't think it is even possible to find it much less get up to it from outside.

I have done all the Miscellaneous quests. But I can't finish this one and Bring a Dragon Scale and a Dragon to Esbern. Both do nothing when I talk to them. Am I missing something?