Visit a Gaming World

If you could pick any video games world or setting to visit and explore in real life where and what game would you choose?

As for me I would definitely pick Rapture from Bioshock, I just love the setting and the idea of Rapture in general, I think that it would be pretty sweet to see it in real life if it were possible of course heh.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably New Vegas from Fallout: New Vegas. I love old era of Vegas and with that, but set in the future in post-apocolyptia, it just seems pretty awesome.

Saying that though. If it became a reality then I would probably be a Deathclaw's breakfast within the first five minutes of entering the world.

I would like to visit the world of Final Fantasy X i want to play Blitz-ball it is such an awesome fantasy sport

The most fantastic areas in a game tend to be the most violent.

So unless if you're ready to fight without superhuman strength it's best not to go.

I would live in the Mass Effect world with Miranda Lawson as close to me as i can get her(without her having to use biotic powers on me anyway)

Ocarina of Time's Hyrule.

I'll just chill by Lake Hyrule slingshotting crows all day, maybe check out the fishing pond, then accidentally warp myself inside an active volcano with a flute thingie.

I would like to live in the Capitol Wasteland of Fallout 3. I would be the most badass raider that place has ever seen.

Fallout 3. so much to explore.

I would like to explore the planet Ragol from the Phantasy Star Online series. I would choose to be a RAmar as well.

Dragon Age for Isabella.

yeah, i agree with everybody on the fallout universe!