VIP Status

is there any way to show off my halo VIP status for xbox live other than sharing a post on facebook? the e-mail i got says i'm in the top 2% of halo gamers but nothing about showing the VIP status to others. what's the point if no one can see?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I right clicked the banner in the email itself and got the url hosting the image and have it posted below.

1% is the place to be!

I just clicked on it and it downloaded it to my PC, for some reason right clicking game me a whole mess of stuff rather than a Url. They should have sent it in a script form showing the same stats across it that they sent in the email.

Even I got that email and Im horribad at Halo.

Wait, I didn't know they were doing this... WHERE IS MY EMAIL MICROSOFT I'M AMAZING ST HALO. D:<

-

I'm not even joking I'm an amazing halo player, Top 100 for most leaderboards and Top 2,000 players, Why didn't I get an Email? How do you get one? :(

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

Even I got that email and Im horribad at Halo.

[/quote]

So it's like those online IQ tests, everyone is a genius!

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Wait, I didn't know they were doing this... WHERE IS MY EMAIL MICROSOFT I'M AMAZING ST HALO. D:<

-

I'm not even joking I'm an amazing halo player, Top 100 for most leaderboards and Top 2,000 players, Why didn't I get an Email? How do you get one? :(

[/quote] Well I guess it has something to do with getting so many achievements across all the Halo games and being a rewards member The email says this

"CONGRATS! ONLY 7% OF XBOX LIVE REWARDS MEMBERS ARE HALO VIPS"

I am only missing the Halo Reach DLC achievements and the remaining CEA ones which I'll get most of this week. it really has nothing to do with actual MP skill at all. 

I have all the Halo achievements except for the new Anniversary map ones and Halo CE and I have no email about this?

In order to get the email, you've probably need to register for this Xbox LIVE Rewards

http://rewards.xbox.com/

Nah I'm a rewards member as well. Oh well doesn't really matter. I know myself I'm a Halo god. Hahaha!