vip package no bugatti

So I purchased the vip pack and only got 4 cars. I never got the Bugatti. Has anyone else received this error? I don't know what to do please help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Do you see this car in the Buy Cars menu (under recommended or under Bugatti)?

Let me see

Under Bugatti.

I paid for the vip package which says I get the bugatti and 4 other cars. I then got 4  messages in the gifts section with only 4 cars. I downloaded them but no bugatti.

[quote user="anaLog I Muneco"]

Under Bugatti.

I paid for the vip package which says I get the bugatti and 4 other cars. I then got 4  messages in the gifts section with only 4 cars. I downloaded them but no bugatti.

[/quote]

You don't get cars for free.  For example, if they release a February DLC car pack and you buy it, you don't get those in your garage for free.  You still have to buy them in-game with CR, and that is how it should be.  "Why should I have to buy them twice?  I already spent real money on them." Yes, just the same as the cars on the disc.  Folks that spend sixty or more real-world dollars on FM5 bought all the disc cars with real money, and then must buy them with CR.  DLC content works just like cars from the disc.

If you see it under Bugatti on the buy cars menu - then everything is installed correctly. As Iceman said, you need to purchase the car with in-game credits in order to drive it.

so why didnt i have to purchase the other 4 cars? Those were all in my garage.  I got the shelby and the Lotus F1 car All 4 cars were in the gifts section of the game and i downloaded them So wheres my bugatti? 

i just found out you guys were right about not getting the car. What a blow