Violent game that needs a remake?

I cant give you the link,to the game,because i will get banned for giving you the link,but go to YouTube and type in Eternal Champions-overkills,NOTE:this may sound silly but i suggest anyone under the age of 20,should not view the video.The game is for the Sega CD,but don't let that fool you to thinking that it wont be absolutely violent beyond belief.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

why would you get banned for linking a game....

[quote user="US Revenge"]

why would you get banned for linking a game....

[/quote]Because,the game is so violent.people started complaing.I gave the wrong You Tube link type in Eternal Champions finishes.WARNING some stuff here is pretty violent,it may only be a Sega CD game,but it's shocking.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

chicken. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXicDGTXuss

[/quote]Some are kinda funny,but you have to admit how crazy the violence would be today though.That game came out in 1992 imagine how far they would go this time.

again on par with gears, i mean you have arms and stuff lying around.

I would like a reboot...the game would be great on the 720.

I think it is possible that games will eventually be like the old school days just way better graphics etc,,,,, like getting more platformers,and games similar to Act Raiser,but i could be wrong.

I have to ask in all seriousness, are you trolling? I didn't have to open this topic to know you posted it(I saw EC mentioned in the preview). Why are you so singularly obsessed with this game? Sure it had some creative stuff in it but overall it wasn't anything special. It came out after Mortal Kombat and it never passed it, if it came out now it would lose to MK again. That's just the reality of this situation. Why would any company take that kind of risk?

www.retrouprising.com/.../1249  - There you go, get your fix.

I like the game because it had really good characters,really good arena's,great soundtracks,really cool stage fatalities,and the sequel was even better.Though

Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter where WAY more popular, Eternal Champions was keeping up for a short time.Sega needs to quit making so many SONIC games and start making a reboot,to Eternal Champions.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXicDGTXuss]

= lame Game from the past that no one cares about (well maybe a few).