Village People hate me

Okay so i am trying to gain a lot of money so i can save every one but keeping my promises too. But like all of Bowerstone Market hates me, is it because i set the prices at "Highest"?  When i do have enough to save everyone in Albion will they all love me again?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Ever thought a career in politics might be the way to go bud!!

Lol wait is that a joke or is that also in Fable 3. Lol i guess they will like me again when i save them all and lower the prices after. Already got 2m in treasury and getting about 100k ever 5 min.

I keep prices at normal, except in one town with all the high end homes, I have all their rent up the highest, as well as the mercenary camp. I am loved by everyone.

[quote user="M3gaToxic"]

Lol wait is that a joke or is that also in Fable 3. Lol i guess they will like me again when i save them all and lower the prices after. Already got 2m in treasury and getting about 100k ever 5 min.

[/quote]

yes bud just a joke.

I found the best way to earn money quickly and not have everyone hate you is just keep buying property and shops, not changing the rate at you earn money. But after doing a couple of quests you need to revisit each house to repair them otherwise the villagers stop paying rent to you. Its a bit tedious but you'll endup with around 10 million or so by the time the invasion starts. And you will be able to honour all your promises you made during the game and saving the maximum amount of people. Initially to get started with an amount of money just do a few jobs, make a few thou and buy a couple of the cheaper properties ie  the caravans in the dweller camp.

Hope this helps.

by the time I had to raise money to save Albion I had over 30 mil in my account. I just transferred what I needed over and even now after the DLC my royal treasury has around 25 mil and my personal account is around 17 i just go around and buy up everything i can from the shops . Because relaly what is the point of having all the cash you cant really do anything with it. Just like the damn seals. i have about 400 seals and nothing to use them on.

[quote user="theESEway"]

by the time I had to raise money to save Albion I had over 30 mil in my account. I just transferred what I needed over and even now after the DLC my royal treasury has around 25 mil and my personal account is around 17 i just go around and buy up everything i can from the shops . Because relaly what is the point of having all the cash you cant really do anything with it. Just like the damn seals. i have about 400 seals and nothing to use them on.

[/quote]

Wouldn't it be a good idea if after the game was completed and all your accumulated money and seals could be used to change the towns and the villagers way of life, after all too much money can corrupt if not used wisely for the good of the people. What an incentive that would be to keep returning to the game.

All I'm returning to the game for at the moment is to find people with weapons I don't have, but I'm beginning to get a little bored with that.

I currently have over 50 million gold and nearly 800 seals.

I transferred most of my wealth into the treasury and kept about a million or so for spending money, Then i sold all of my property's so everyone in Albion owns they're own home...and i don't have the task of repairing all the house every few days.

Pezzzer, I have a few tradeable weapons. I need a few myself still. If you want to trade just let me know what you need and I'll do likewise.

i did the money glitch with two controllers and a offline account and now i have 40 million gold so i have no need to raise rent everyone loves me because i give out so much  gold