Vilkas Glitch

So I used magic on vilkas and now my entire game has gone mental, such a pain to put this much time and effort in and pay money for this game to have to start over. Is there a way to fix this, if not im just returning the game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

use an autosave and go back in time...

Uh herp derp? That's like me going omg my friends hate me in MW 3 so I'm returning the game.

Yea thats exactly what its like death, your not a moron at all. And xanthros It autosaved after I done it so I dont have one to roll back too.

I don't know man, Death seems to have the right angle here.

You attack someone.

Village is angry.

You are surprised?

A good reason to have mulitple saves.

Yea for sure Ajax ill defo have a few save going on from here. And chain the mission im on requires me to attack the guy, just didnt say anything about not using magic. The village are all still cool with me the guy himself however is not !

Is this your first Bethesda game?  If not, then you should know by now to have more than one save file, save often and do NOT rely on autosaves.

No I played the crap out of oblivion but it just slipped my mind cos i was enjying the game so much!

[quote user="CyberOddity"]

No I played the crap out of oblivion but it just slipped my mind cos i was enjying the game so much!

[/quote]

I did the same thing.  I got so into the game I forgot to save for about 4 hours or so.  Screwed things up and had to reload.  Luckily the there was an auto save right before I messed things up so it wasn't so bad.  Infact I've done this a few times, I just need to get back into the habit of save constantly.

On the bright side, there are three autosave files to choose from and depending on what you do can vary by a lot.  I usually save after every quest completed, dungeon cleared, dragon killed, upgrading armor, etc...