Vikings a 73?

Cmon man!  I know I'm a homer, but this is too low.  The Raiders are a 74.  Vikes are predicted to win 8.5 games this year, and that's playing in a tough divison.  I know they didn't have a strong showing last year, but basing ratings completely on last year is a little ridiculous.  What other teams do you believe need an upgrade/downgrade based on current ratings?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The ratings that you see now are based on how the team did last season. The Vikings went 6-10 last year. A 73 rating is warranted. The ratings will change based on how they do throughout the season. It could get worse if they do horrible during the regular season. It could get better if they do amazing. For example, the Steelers went all the way from a 88 rating to a 94 rating throughout last year's regular and post season.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

The ratings that you see now are based on how the team did last season. The Vikings went 6-10 last year. A 73 rating is warranted. The ratings will change based on how they do throughout the season. It could get worse if they do horrible during the regular season. It could get better if they do amazing. For example, the Steelers went all the way from a 88 rating to a 94 rating throughout last year's regular and post season.

[/quote]

O really?  Then why aren't the Titans, Texans, Cowboys, Redskins, Lions and 49ers all a 73?

Vikes def need an increase. I wonder if when the rosters get updated and McNabb is on the team if that will do anything to the rating. Skol.

[quote user="Darth Nesman"]

Vikes def need an increase. I wonder if when the rosters get updated and McNabb is on the team if that will do anything to the rating. Skol.

[/quote]

The 73 is with McNabb

Stats. Plus each of those teams have individual players that greatly increase the team's overall rating.

Was there an update already? I got it at midnight monday, went home started a franchise and T Jack, Sindney Rice, Ray Edwards and Brian McKinnie were on my team. Naturally I cut them to make the roster more realistic.

Stats. Plus each of those teams have individual players that greatly increase the team's overall rating.

[/quote]

Stats?  No, you're making things up.  Individual players?  Wanna tell me who on the Raiders is bringing them up to a 74?  Anybody who actually knows what they're talking about have an answer?

[quote user="Darth Nesman"]

Was there an update already? I got it at midnight monday, went home started a franchise and T Jack, Sindney Rice, Ray Edwards and Brian McKinnie were on my team. Naturally I cut them to make the roster more realistic.

[/quote]

Yeah, just go to the xbox live portion and there is an update roster option.  Load that before you start your dynasty and it will use the new roster.  I'm assuming they are gonna put out another at the end of preseason though. 

[quote user="October Guard"]

[/quote]

Stats?  No, you're making things up.  Individual players?  Wanna tell me who on the Raiders is bringing them up to a 74?  Anybody who actually knows what they're talking about have an answer?

[/quote]

Mcfadden.

So you're saying that McFadden has more of an impact on rating than Adrian Peterson? That's laughable.